Important: To get access to the theme Demo Importer please register and activate the theme.
The fastest way to import our demo content is to use the Demo Content Importer. The Demo Content Importer provides you with all of Sway’s pages and posts, sample sliders, widgets, theme options, assigned pages, and more. Using this import feature is recommended for fresh installs.
If this is the first time using Sway theme, we recommend starting with one demo variation (elements from different demo variations can be reused). You will then have everything needed to begin, it makes it easier to understand how the theme works and you can avoid having to create everything from scratch. Here is what you have to do:
- Check the System requirements to ensure your server meets the requirements for a successful import.
- Make sure all theme required plugins are installed and activated.
- Navigate to Sway > Import Demos
- Select a demo variation and click the Import button.
- Wait until the import routine is done. Please be patient and don’t navigate away, as this can take few minutes depending on your host’s performance.
- You will be notified once the process is completed, at which time you can check the results.
Having trouble trying to import the theme demo content? Please see Demo import problems article.