Our portfolio structure is made with 2 components:
- A custom post type called ‘Portfolio’ used to create portfolio items. These items can be created from Dashboard->Portfolio and the settings for single portfolio items can be changed from Sway->Theme options->Portfolio
- A masonry grid element that is made with WpBakery Builder, used to display the single portfolio items on the frontend. This masonry grid element can be added on each page and has several options like filters, sort, pagination, etc for better customization.
To create a new masonry grid portfolio:
- Make sure there are some public portfolio items created with title & featured image for each of them.
- Create a new page or edit an existing one, click on ‘Add Block’ button and go to ‘Portfolio’ tab.
- Add a portfolio grid element. Pick between 2/3/4 columns layouts with detailed or minimal styles.
Want to change the settings of single portfolio items? Please see the Portfolio Theme Options article.
Want to change the order of the portfolio items? Please see the Change in the order of portfolio items article.